Thursday, January 12, 2012

Grrrr-factor


(Photo Credit: Shirisma Shavers)
(dress: Xhilaration, tights: gift from a friend, cami: Forever21, belt: thrift shop, heels: Brooklin's Closet, hairband: Urban Outfitters, nail polish: Bobbing for Bauble)


I love mixing and matching different types of fabrics that add texture and contrast to my outfits. This black lacy dress is underlined with a hot pink cami that makes this outfit pop and is a pleasant surprise that showcases the dress. By continuing to highlighted pink accents throughtout this outfit in the tights and shoes, this look my be a little "loud", but its all in good "Funky Patterns." 

Along with the clothing, the hair-do can add or take away from an outfit. This hairstyle was inspired by Amy Winehouse (R.I.P) and is clipped back in high bunt with the aid of my Urban Outfitters studded haridband! This do adds sassiness and poise to my look. 

For AN ultimate: Grrrrr-factor :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment