Monday, October 17, 2011

My Story

I was always "that girl." The girl who was loud, wild, crazy, fun. The one who was determined to be her own person no matter what.

It started off in my childhood with little things like choosing my morning cereal and my shoes for school. Then it accelerated to getting dressed in the morning. I would stand in front of the mirror and try on poka-dots pants, stripes shirts, and flowery prints because I thought they looked beautiful together. To me they were. Those memories are very dear to me and have helped me become the person I am today.

Although I still mix and match prints, I've learned an art of balancing them. By finding a happy-medium somewhere between wild and calm, I have defined my style as "Simple" and "Bold."

So I hope you join me on my journey as I combine both words that are worlds apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment